Your help is desperately needed! There are ladies just like you who could benefit from your knowledge and experience. If you have a few moments, could you add your wisdom to help others with questions like:
- How does one juggle a van-load of children while homeschooling, blogging, etc.?
- How many different ways can you simplify homeschooling?
- What is the Charlotte Mason Method and how can it be put into practice without losing your mind?
- How can you better afford such an extravagant lifestyle?
- How can you simplify the rest of your life (such as cooking, cleaning, and running errands) so that you can have more time for learning?
- How can you “do it all” and still have time for the Lord?
- How can you “do it all” and still be able to bless your husband?
Don’t be afraid to jump right in–we’ll be monitoring to make sure things stay friendly, so feel free to ask away (we are requiring a log-in to discourage trolls).
In God’s gracious love,
Sherry and the Staff of MomDelights.com
Keep it sweet!
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.
Build Each Other UP!
Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11